Prototypes, or production components for all of the individual systems used by ETT exist right now. These components / facilities / materials etc. will be virtually assembled into an ETT system over the Internet. As the real components are assembled virtually, plans and alliances are formed for actual construction. A Licensee acts according to the following outline to add the parts they can supply:
- Look over the ETT tech files and determine the classification for your skills, component, material, asset, or service. (If a classification does not exist, propose one)
- Post your licensee information and what you offer / need; along with delivery lead times and prices, in the appropriate classifications.
- Look for projects you have an interest in, submit offers / or express needs.
- Contact Licensees who offer what you need or need what you offer; to cooperate on assemblies, and work out standards etc.
- When all required classifications are represented by licensees, bid winners start to work.
Initially it is likely that a small demo system will be built first.