About Daryl Oster
Daryl Oster, Founder and CEO of ET3 Global Alliance, Inc. Studied Mechanical Engineering at Walla Walla College, Washington. His experience includes: Farming; and marine, aeronautical, and mechanical design and certification. He was a stockbroker for a short time, and served a recent term on Crystal River City Council. He represented municipal interests for his county on a five county regional planning board.
His varied skills have resulted in an environmentally responsible proposal to solve the transportation dilemma using moderately priced technologies, and existing manufacturing capacities.
Daryl Oster’s Experience:
- Member at ATRA Advanced Transit Association
- CAD Engineer at American Marine Holdings
- Design Principal at Dynamax NOTARcopter
- Engineering Tech. at Addax Inc.
- Consultant at American Air Jet Helicopter
- Engineering Consultant at Quick Fries
- Assistant Manager Trainee at Power Securities
- Design Team Member at Concept Engineering
- Investment Broker at Blinder Robinson
- Food Service Worker at AAFES
- Engineering Tech. at UQM Technologies (formerly Unique Mobility)
- Earned US Patent for Evacuated Tube Transport (ETT) 1999.
- Co-authored Book: “A New Industrial Era Coming, Initial Dialogue on Evacuated Tube Transport” ISBN 7-302-08891-8/F – 835, Published By Tsinghua University 2004.
- ETT Papers Presented at: ATRA TRB Meeting in Washington DC 2004, ASCE APM Orlando 2005, ARTA Meeting in Orlando 2005, Frank Davidson Macro Engineering and Diplomacy Conference in Normandy 2005, Discovery Institute Transportation and Energy Conference at Microsoft Redmond 2006.
- Authored Books: “Travel Free, a comprehensive guide to Evacuated Tube Transport – Space Travel on Earth” (4 volumes currently in draft).
- Earned India Patent for Evacuated Tube Transport 2007.